YOUNG WOMEN’S INTRO TO MAKEUP – SPECIAL MOTHER DAUGHTER CLASS
May 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm| $125
Is your young daughter starting to take more interest in her appearance and expressing an interest to begin experimenting with makeup?
Would you love to help set her on a good path in her relationship to her appearance and the use of makeup? A relationship that is above all else positive and self-accepting. And helping her to learn the skills of basic, simple, well applied makeup right from the very beginning so she can be confident in what she’s doing.
This Mother’s Day weekend spend a little fun, quality girl time with your daughter as she learns hands-on a soft, age appropriate style of makeup well suited to school and a few special extra tweaks for those social events such as parties and time out with her friends.
As a mother herself, and having successfully led over 50 group makeup classes and countless private one-on-one sessions out of her makeup studio, Adrienne is bringing this special Mother’s Daughters Live Makeup Class to The Glencoe Club (636 – 29th Avenue Sw).
Come experience an up close, live and interactive, hands-on makeup class with step-by-step makeup demonstration by Adrienne featuring all her tips, tricks and techniques. Your daughter will be provided with her very own fully stocked, 100% customized to her unique colouring, makeup station to use for the class allowing her to follow along every step of the way using the exact same professional grade products and brushes that are being taught with.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Essential basic skin care tips
- Selecting the right type of foundation for young skin and finding your ideal shade of foundation and concealer
- Applying foundation and concealer so it’s virtually invisible and looks as natural as possible
- How to softly define eyebrows
- Pretty soft eye makeup well suited for day to day life and tweaks for special occasions
- How to use blush for a fun pop of colour
- Selecting lipstick shades that are fun and age appropriate
- What all the various makeup brushes are for, which ones you need and which one’s you don’t and how to properly care for them
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
- Fully stocked, 100% customized to your colouring, makeup station of your very own to use allowing you to follow along step by step as you replicate the complete look on yourself
- On the spot makeup feedback from Adrienne and her team
- Your own personal Makeup Look Book to store all of your class handouts including detailed how to notes and custom full colour face chart to help you replicate your new look back at home
- Stamp of completion on your class passport card and entry to win fun giveaways
ADRIENNE WILL ALSO COVER:
- Common pitfalls and mistakes we can all make with our day to day makeup and how to avoid making them yourself
- Hot trends in daily makeup – how to play with trend without getting overly caught up in what’s “in style”
- Your most pressing beauty questions, plenty of time for open floor Q&A
This class is limited to only 10 Mother Daughter Pairs, so grab your spot now and get your daughters makeup skills off to a positive start!
What do I need to bring with me?
You don’t need to bring anything, all makeup and beauty tools required for the class are provided for your convenience.
Returning guests from previous live classes with Adrienne be sure to bring your Makeup Look Book with you!
Is my class makeup station customized to my colouring?
It sure is! Every registered guest is sent a pre-questionnaire that must be completed and returned at least 48 hours before the event so your kit can be lovingly prepared just for you with all your custom product shades.
There is plenty of free parking available at the Glencoe in the attached parkade.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact email@example.com with any questions.
What’s the refund policy?
All tickets are final sale and non-refundable, however tickets are transferrable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update attending guests details.
What makeup skill level is this class targeted for?
Absolutely everyone is welcome to participate, the class is geared to all levels. However the overall teaching will be focussed on the young woman who’s brand new to makeup and her mother who’s there to support her.