POLISHED AND PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP FOR WORK – LIVE CLASS
September 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm| $89
Life as a modern woman is full and you don’t have unlimited time to be in front of a mirror getting ready, but that doesn’t mean you don’t want to look and feel your most attractive. Learn all the tips and tricks to effective, chic, and timeless (never too trendy but definitely never boring) makeup.
Feeling kinda (a lot!?) bored of doing the same old thing with your makeup that you’ve been doing forever? Or maybe you never really learned properly in the first place and you’ve decided now is the time.
At the next upcoming class on Monday September 23rd, addresses all your daytime makeup for work needs – Polished and Professional Makeup for Work – this style of makeup is also ideally suited to doing your makeup for photo’s and video.
Do you struggle to do your makeup for work so it lasts and looks polished and professional. Not too little, not too much!? Let’s fix this problem once and for all!
Come experience an up close, live and interactive, hands-on makeup class with step-by-step makeup demonstration by Adrienne featuring all her tips, tricks and techniques. You’ll be provided with your very own AF product line fully stocked, 100% customized to your unique colouring, makeup station to use for the class allowing you to follow along every step of the way using the exact same professional grade products and brushes that are being taught with.
Whether you’re a makeup newbie or someone who just loves learning new beauty skills, this makeup class is geared to all levels and everyone who wants to learn more about makeup is welcome.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Selecting the right type of foundation for the look you’re after and finding your ideal shade of foundation
- Applying foundation for that flawless look while still keeping it as as natural looking as possible
- How to create eyebrows that frame your features making eyes look large and engaging and your overall look beautifully polished
- Sophisticated and workplace appropriate makeup that lasts throughout the day without creasing or fading
- Cheeks that glow with a healthy yet subtle flush of colour for a natural, radiant effect
- Lipstick that is crisp, professional looking and long lasting (learn the tricks to get that darn lipstick to be comfortable and to stay put!)
- What all the various makeup brushes are for, which ones you need and which one’s you don’t and how to properly care for them
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
- Fully stocked, 100% customized to your colouring, makeup station of your very own to use allowing you to follow along step by step as you replicate the complete look on yourself
- On the spot makeup feedback from Adrienne and her team
- Your own personal Makeup Look Book to store all of your class handouts including detailed how to notes and custom full colour face chart to help you replicate your new look back at home
- Stamp of completion on your class passport card and entry to win fun giveaways
ADRIENNE WILL ALSO COVER:
- Common pitfalls and mistakes we can all make with our day to day makeup and how to avoid making them yourself
- Hot trends in daily makeup – how to incorporate a touch of trend to ensure your look is current and fresh while still being classic and polished
- Your most pressing beauty questions, plenty of time for open floor Q&A
This class is limited to only 14 women, so grab your spot now and have your fresh new, updated daily look!
What do I need to bring with me?
You don’t need to bring anything, all makeup and beauty tools required for the class are provided for your convenience.
Returning guests from previous live classes with Adrienne be sure to bring your Makeup Look Book with you!
Is my class makeup station customized to my colouring?
It sure is! Every registered guest is sent a pre-questionnaire that must be completed and returned at least 48 hours before the event so your kit can be lovingly prepared just for you with all your custom product shades.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What’s the refund policy?
All tickets are final sale and non-refundable, however tickets are transferrable. Please contact email@example.com to update attending guests details.
What makeup skill level is this class targeted for?
Absolutely everyone is welcome to participate, however the class will be geared to those who feel they are more a beginner than an expert when it comes to makeup 🙂