MAKEUP FOR A ROMANTIC DATE NIGHT
February 16 @ 2:00 am - 4:30 pm| $87
Get ready for a Makeup Class experience like no other Calgary!
Feeling kinda (a lot!?) bored of doing the same old thing with your makeup that you’ve been doing forever?
Ready to update your makeup skills and learn how to do the ultimate soft smoky eye? This romantic and flirty style of makeup will be just the look for your Valentine’s date night, oh la la!
Do you struggle to do a smoky eye that doesn’t end up looking like a black eye!? Let’s fix this problem once and for all! It’s time to get you set for success with the makeup skills you need to be able to have fun confidently doing your makeup and achieving the kinds of results you’ve always wanted. Learn how to look your most beautiful, glowing and yet still totally real and natural. Discover your most glamorous self, while still feeling like you!
After successfully leading nearly 50 group classes and countless private one-on-one sessions out of her makeup studio, Adrienne is bringing her highly anticipated Live Makeup Class Series to one of Calgary’s most exciting new arts venues, the cSPACE King Edward!
Come experience an up-close, live and interactive, hands-on makeup class with step-by-step makeup demonstration by Adrienne featuring all her tips, tricks, and techniques. You’ll be provided with your very own fully stocked, 100% customized to your unique colouring, makeup station to use for the class allowing you to follow along every step of the way using the exact same professional grade products and brushes that are being taught with. Your private makeup station includes a mirror, and all the brushes and product you’ll need, no need to bring anything with you.
Whether you’re a makeup newbie or someone who loves beauty and makeup and wants to take your skills to the next level, this Romantic Date Night Makeup Class is geared to all levels and everyone who wants to learn more about makeup is welcome.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Essential skin care tips to have your skin looking its absolute best and perfectly primed for makeup
- Selecting the right type of foundation for the look you’re after and finding your ideal shade of foundation
- Applying foundation for that flawless look while still keeping it as as natural looking as possible
- How to create eyebrows that frame your features making eyes look large and engaging and your overall look beautifully polished
- Sophisticated and glamorous soft smoky eye makeup that lasts throughout the night without creasing or fading AND how to apply false lashes easily!
- Cheeks that glow with a feminine flush of colour for a romantic, candle lit effect
- Lips that look plump and kissable
- What all the various makeup brushes are for, which ones you need and which one’s you don’t and how to properly care for them
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
- Private makeup station fully stocked and 100% customized to your colouring, to use allowing you to follow along step by step as you replicate the complete look on yourself
- On the spot friendly, helpful makeup feedback from Adrienne and her team
- Take home goodie of a complimentary pair of false lashes (that you’ll learn to apply in class!)
- Your own personal Makeup Look Book to store all of your class handouts including detailed how to notes and custom full colour face chart to help you replicate your new look back at home
- Stamp of completion on your class passport card and entry to win fun giveaways
ADRIENNE WILL ALSO COVER:
- Common pitfalls and mistakes we can all make with our evening makeup and how to avoid making them yourself
- Hot trends in glamorous evening makeup – how to incorporate a touch of trend to ensure your look is current and fresh while still being classic and polished
- Your most pressing beauty questions, plenty of time for open floor Q&A
This class is limited to only 20 women, so grab your spot now and let 2019 be that year you finally nail the smoky eye look!
What do I need to bring with me?
You don’t need to bring anything, all makeup and beauty tools required for the class are provided for your convenience.
Returning guests from previous live classes with Adrienne be sure to bring your Makeup Look Book with you!
Is my class makeup station customized to my colouring?
It sure is! Every registered guest is sent a pre-questionnaire that must be completed and returned at least 48 hours before the event so your kit can be lovingly prepared just for you with all your custom product shades.
There is plenty of FREE parking available at the venue.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact email@example.com with any questions.
What’s the refund policy?
All tickets are final sale and non-refundable, however tickets are transferrable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update attending guests details.
What makeup skill level is this class targeted for?
Absolutely everyone is welcome to participate, the class is geared to all levels. However the overall teaching will be focussed on the woman who’s interested in basic, subtle day to day makeup.