HOLIDAY PARTY MAKEUP
November 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm| $95
Holiday parties on your calendar and nooooo idea how to do your makeup? 🧐
Know you don’t want to do the same old thing you do everyday for daily life and work….but not sure how to shake things up?
Come learn hands-on:
– Quick smoky eye
– How to use glitter now that you’re a grown up
– Contouring and highlighting for your face and your upper chest for those open necked/sleeveless party tops
– The perfect red lip
AND how to keep this all fast, with tips on how to build off your current day makeup so you can get party ready quickly.
Experience an up-close, live and interactive, hands-on makeup class with step-by-step makeup demonstration by Adrienne featuring all her tips, tricks, and techniques. You’ll be provided with your very own fully stocked, 100% customized to your unique colouring, makeup station to use for the class allowing you to follow along every step of the way using the exact same professional grade products and brushes that are being taught with. Your private makeup station includes a mirror, and all the brushes and product you’ll need, no need to bring anything with you.
Whether you’re a makeup newbie or someone who loves beauty and makeup and wants to take your skills to the next level, this class is geared to all levels and everyone who wants to learn more about makeup is welcome.
This class is limited to only 14 women, so confirm your spot now!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Essential skin care tips to have your skin looking its absolute best and perfectly primed for makeup
- Selecting the right type of foundation for the look you’re after and finding your ideal shade of foundation
- Applying foundation for that flawless look while still keeping it as as natural looking as possible
- How to create eyebrows that frame your features making eyes look large and engaging and your overall look beautifully polished
- Sophisticated and glamorous soft smoky eye makeup that lasts throughout the night without creasing or fading
- Cheeks that glow with a feminine flush of colour for a romantic, candle lit effect
- Lips that look perfect for an evening on the town
- What all the various makeup brushes are for, which ones you need and which one’s you don’t and how to properly care for them
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
- Private makeup station fully stocked with the AF line of brushes and product and 100% customized to your colouring, to use allowing you to follow along step by step as you replicate the complete look on yourself
- On the spot friendly, helpful makeup feedback from Adrienne and her team
- Your own personal Makeup Look Book to store all of your class handouts including detailed how to notes and custom full colour face chart to help you replicate your new look back at home
- Stamp of completion on your class passport card and entry to win fun giveaways
ADRIENNE WILL ALSO COVER:
- Common pitfalls and mistakes we can all make with our evening makeup and how to avoid making them yourself
- Hot trends in glamorous evening makeup – how to incorporate a touch of trend to ensure your look is current and fresh while still being classic and polished
- Your most pressing beauty questions, plenty of time for open floor Q&A