FRESH 5 MINUTE DAILY MAKEUP
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm| $87.00
Get ready for a Makeup Class experience like no other Calgary!
Are you a modern, busy woman who’s ready to update her makeup skills and have a fresh new 5 minute day-to-day makeup routine for the year ahead?
Feeling kinda (a lot!?) bored of doing the same old thing with your makeup that you’ve been doing forever? Discouraged with past attempts following YouTube tutorials and magazine articles?
Let’s fix this problem once and for all! It’s time to get you set for success with the makeup skills you need to be able to have fun confidently doing your daily makeup and achieving the kinds of results you’ve always wanted. Learn how to look your most pulled together, glowing and yet still totally real and natural. And have your morning makeup routine be quick, it’s all about efficiency on those busy mornings!
After successfully leading nearly 50 group classes and countless private one-on-one sessions out of her makeup studio, Adrienne is bringing her highly anticipated Live Makeup Class Series to one of Calgary’s most exciting new arts venues, the cSPACE King Edward!
Come experience an up close, live and interactive, hands-on makeup class with step-by-step makeup demonstration by Adrienne featuring all her tips, tricks and techniques. You’ll be provided with your very own fully stocked, 100% customized to your unique colouring, makeup station to use for the class allowing you to follow along every step of the way using the exact same professional grade products and brushes that are being taught with.
Whether you’re a makeup newbie or someone who just loves learning new beauty skills, this Fresh 5 Minute Daily Makeup Class is geared to all levels and everyone who wants to learn more about makeup is welcome.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Essential skin care tips to have your skin looking its absolute best and perfectly primed for makeup
- Selecting the right type of foundation for the look you’re after and finding your ideal shade of foundation and concealer
- Applying foundation and concealer so it’s virtually invisible and looks as natural as possible
- How to create eyebrows that frame your features making eyes look large and engaging and your overall look beautifully polished
- Sophisticated yet subtle eye makeup that lasts throughout the day without creasing or fading, perfect for casual day to day beauty with a touch of glamour
- Shaping and colouring your cheeks for an understated yet well defined effect
- Subtle lips that look plump and healthy
- What all the various makeup brushes are for, which ones you need and which one’s you don’t and how to properly care for them
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
- Fully stocked, 100% customized to your colouring, makeup station of your very own to use allowing you to follow along step by step as you replicate the complete look on yourself
- On the spot makeup feedback from Adrienne and her team
- Take home goodie of a complimentary full size AF Mascara Intense
- Your own personal Makeup Look Book to store all of your class handouts including detailed how to notes and custom full colour face chart to help you replicate your new look back at home
- Stamp of completion on your class passport card and entry to win fun giveaways
ADRIENNE WILL ALSO COVER:
- Common pitfalls and mistakes we can all make with our day to day makeup and how to avoid making them yourself
- Hot trends in daily makeup – how to incorporate a touch of trend to ensure your look is current and fresh while still being classic and polished
- Your most pressing beauty questions, plenty of time for open floor Q&A
This class is limited to only 20 women, so grab your spot now and have your fresh new, updated daily look for 2019!
What do I need to bring with me?
You don’t need to bring anything, all makeup and beauty tools required for the class are provided for your convenience.
Returning guests from previous live classes with Adrienne be sure to bring your Makeup Look Book with you!
Is my class makeup station customized to my colouring?
It sure is! Every registered guest is sent a pre-questionnaire that must be completed and returned at least 48 hours before the event so your kit can be lovingly prepared just for you with all your custom product shades.
There is plenty of FREE parking available at the venue.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What’s the refund policy?
All tickets are final sale and non-refundable, however tickets are transferrable. Please contact email@example.com to update attending guests details.
What makeup skill level is this class targeted for?
Absolutely everyone is welcome to participate, the class is geared to all levels. However the overall teaching will be focussed on the woman who’s interested in basic, subtle day to day makeup.